I said it wasn't a bootleg or a long lost song. She gets paid when she sells it and Mike gets his royalty when she sells it. That's how it's supposed to work.
I said it wasn't a bootleg or a long lost song. She gets paid when she sells it and Mike gets his royalty when she sells it. That's how it's supposed to work.
Wow!!
That gave me shivers down my spine!!
I'd like a copy please
[email protected]
thank you, mike!
It was probably a stream recorder.
<font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Mind if I ask you what's the dirty way you used to get the song? There used to be a software called MP3 Gopher that allowed you to d'load all those songs but it doesn't work anymore...Originally posted by mykbyk95:
Nice. Anoyed me that it didnt let you download it, so I got it myself manually the dirty way [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] . If anyone else was like me and wanted to have this for the hell of it I can email it to you.
Bookmarks